See the gentle giants and find out what all the hype is about without breaking the bank with our one-day mountain gorilla trekking tour of Rwanda!
- Admire the world-famous Mountain Gorillas
- Travel in a private 4WD vehicle
- Enjoy the beautiful hilly Rwanda countryside
- Marvel at the magnificent view of the volcanic chain
- Ideal choice for business travellers and leisure guests
- Excellent value for money
We will meet at your hotel at 0430hrs, and we’ll drive from Kigali to Musanze (the base town for gorilla trekking). We will then proceed onto Kinigi Park headquarters for registration formalities, where we’ll be allocated a gorilla group to visit.
We’ll drive to the foothills of the Virunga volcanoes, and start the hike in search of the gentle giants. Upon finding them, you will be allowed 1 hour in their presence, observing them in their natural habitat, before we retrace our steps down the volcanoes, meet your driver guide and then drive back to Kigali. We’ll have a stopover in Musanze for lunch, and we will thereafter head back to Kigali. We will drop you off at your hotel.
- Roundtrip transportation for the gorilla tracking activity
- Lunch and bottled mineral water
- Gorilla permit for one
- Services of English speaking driver guide
- Forest guides
- All government taxes and levies
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal items or services (e.g. phone calls)
- Drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Any other item not mentioned on above.