Rwanda Vision underscores Tourism, Conservation and Community based Eco tourism and as the key drivers of our country’s prosperity, Amahoro Tours implemented a resourceful Community Program to support the local community in Rwanda.
Red Rocks, thus promoting social, environmental and economic benefits, lifting people out of poverty and resources that once seemed out of reach. Red Rocks believe that by building capacity and investing in the work force and the people of Rwanda, we create awareness on conservation measures and the importance of natural habitat to the local community residing around Rwanda National Parks.
In summary, Red Rocks Intercultural Exchange Center offers the following programmes:
- Educational Tourism as a tool enhance conservation
- Agro-tourism to spread the benefits of tourism widely.
- Medical Tourism for obvious low cost of treatment to local community
- Community empowerment and Volunteering that benefits both Volunteer and the host community, “Energizing Local Communities Through Innovations”.
Services offered include:
- Backpackers guest house and a camping site
- Village X-Mas Market
- Art Center and Craft shop
- Annual cultural and conservation tourism week
Be curious about Rwanda’s complex culture.
Through Red Rocks Intercultural Center we offer tourism activities that allows you to meet and interact with locals. Ask as many questions as you can and you will gain more insight!
- Rwanda Development Board (RDB)
- Rwanda Tours & Travel Association (RTTA)
- International Eco-Tourism Society ( IETS)